Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blog Start

I am hoping that by creating this blog that I can help people make small changes in their lives that will make the world a better place. I am not trying to preach or make anyone feel bad about themselves, nor am I going to ask for impossible things. I have a very strong belief that if each person just made a few better choices that life could be better for us all.
Some of my articles may be difficult to read since there are things in this life that are very negative and awful but I will be trying to intersperse those with positive things as well.
I am a vegetarian but will not be trying to push my lifestyle on anyone, but I do believe in a healthy balance and will be pushing including a few vegetarian meals in your week(and giving yummy recipes for them!). Americans tend to eat too much meat and end up with really high levels of protein which can harm your body!
Well that is all for now, I will be posting my first real blog shortly.

1 comment: